- 2 Pie crusts ( I use the Pillsbury ones in the refrigerator section)
- 2 Pints of Raspberries washed and dried.
- ¾ cup of sugar
- Take pie crusts out and allow to come to room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 415
- Place bottom crust in the pie pan.
- Place the two pints of raspberry in a bowl with ¾ cup of sugar. Mix very carefully. Then place the coated berries in the pie pan on top of the pie shell.
- Cover the pie with the second shell.
- Prepare the edges ( pinch them together.) Also place three slits in the top of the pie shell.
- Brush the top of the shell with white milk.
- Place in the middle of oven to cook for 12 minutes.
- Lower the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes