- 1 (8.5 oz.) Pkg. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ C. Milk
- Cooking Spray
- 2 Hot Dogs
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place baking cups into muffin pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix muffin mix, egg, and milk in a large bowl. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Set aside.
- Slice hot dogs on all sides, making 4 large strips. Chop each strip making small pieces. Pour into muffin mix and stir slightly.
- Fill muffin cups ⅓ to ½ full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes