- ½ large head cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar
- ¼ cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 T almond flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. seasoning of choice that good with cauliflower
- fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Spray a Mini Muffin Pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut away the leaves of the cauliflower, but use most of the inner core part.
- Coarsely chop the cauliflower, place in a micro-wave proof bowl, cover with cling wrap, and microwave 2 minutes on high. (cauliflower should be just slightly soft.)
- Remove the cling-wrap and let the steam escape, and if you see any water in the bottom of the bowl, put the cauliflower into a colander and let the water drain off.
- Put finely chopped cauliflower into a bowl and add the reduced-fat sharp cheddar, coarsely grated Parmesan, almond flour, salt, Seasoning (if using), and fresh-ground black pepper.
- Stir until ingredients are well-combined. Add the egg and stir until the ingredients are mostly coated with egg.
- Use a One Tablespoon Cookie Scoop or a steel one-tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out rounded spoonfuls of the mixture and place it in the mini muffin pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Carefully turn each cauliflower tot over in the muffin tin and bake 15 minutes more, or until tots are nicely browned on both sides.
- Serve hot!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes