- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion diced
- Add all ingredients in large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with pam spray.
- Place meat mixture in crockpot forming a "loaf".
- Wrap potatoes in foil and place around meatloaf, as pictured.
- Set your crockpot to low for 8-10 hours.
- SUPER SIMPLE!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes