- 1 box of pillsbury pie crust (the rolled kind)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ⅔ cup sugar
- mini tart baking pan
- Preheat oven to 375
- Make Filling: Beat egg. Add coconut and sugar; mix well.
- Unroll pie crust, use a wide rim glass to cut circles in dough to line tart pan. Spray pan with cooking spray, line with dough.
- Fill each tart with 1 TBSP of filling.
- Bake tarts for 12 minutes or until golden brown. I also sprinkled some coconut on top!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com