- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1½ Sleeves Crushed Ritz Crackers.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (Diced)
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Pepper.
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Ketchup (Plus more to drizzle over the top prior to baking)
- I really just eyeball the seasonings
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly but do not over mix or your meatloaf will be tough.
- Place into a prepared loaf pan or mini loaf pan.
- Drizzle Ketchup over the top.
- This recipe will make 1 large loaf or 8 mini loaves
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or until juices run clear
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes