- 1 packaged roll of refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- Mini Muffin pan
- 1 Container of frosting ( I used green)
- 1 package of Shredded Coconut
- Green and Yellow food coloring
- 1 Ziplock bag
- Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- Set oven to temp according to package directions
- To color coconut use a small ziploc bag and place coconut inside adding color... 8 drops of green and 4 drops of yellow with a teaspoon of water and shake bag until all colored..set out to dry out a bit.
- Slice cookie dough and half the slices and roll into a ball and place in un greased mini muffin tin and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- When cooled remove from tin and add a tiny bit of frosting to the top and push colored coconut into it and add chocolate egg!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes