- 4 apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ C Water
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 3 large whole wheat tortillas
- Olive oil
- 3 Tbs sugar- 1 tsp cinnamon, mixed
- Coconut Whipped cream
- Add apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and water to a medium pot.
- Stir until well combined, cover and cook on medium, stirring frequently for 10-15 minutes or until apples are almost soft.
- Mix 2 tsp cornstarch with ¼ cup water and add to Apple mix to thicken.
- Cut 3 x 4" diameter circles on each large tortilla.
- Preheat oven to 300 F Brush with olive oil and sprinkle a little cinnamon on each side. Rub in. Drape mini tortillas over bars on oven rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tortillas are crunchy and will hold their shape.
- Remove from oven.
- Spoon Apple mixture in shell, top with whipped cream and sprinkle a little cinnamon/sugar mix over top.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com