- ½ head of cabbage chopped
- 1 lb of Ground Turkey or lean ground beef
- 1 can of rotel or diced tomatoes if you like it less spicy
- 1 packet taco seasoning or 2 T of your homemade taco seasoning
- Brown hamburger, drain.
- Sauté chopped cabbage in 2Tbs of butter until tender.
- Add the beef to the cabbage, taco seasoning, can of rotel and half can of water.
- Simmer until liquid is absorbed.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes