- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 salmon filets (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree Hickory Smoked Grapeseed Oil
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree Memphis Dry Rub
- In a bowl combine mango, pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and apple cider vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired; set aside.
- Preheat grill over medium high heat.
- Rub the salmon with Hickory Smoked Grapeseed Oil and season with Memphis Dry Rub.
- Grill the salmon for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with prepared salsa.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com