- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb chicken
- Grapeseed Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 bags shredded cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cut Cauliflower into bite size pieces and add to pyrex dish, drizzle with olive oil, s&p and bake at 375 until top looks brown.
- Cook bacon until almost crispy and drain on a paper towel.
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks, season with salt and pepper and any other seasonings of your choice and cook in the bacon fat until chicken is done.
- Mix chicken and cauliflower in pyrex dish, crumble bacon over top, mix in 2 bags of shredded cheese, and add 16 oz. of heavy whipping cream. Mix completely, being careful not to break up the cauliflower.
- Bake on 350 until cheese is a golden brown
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes