- 1 (12-18oz) box frozen popcorn shrimp
- ¼ cup Thai chili sauce
- 1 Tbl Sriracha sauce (more if you want hotter, less if you want mild)
- 2 Tbl honey
- 2 Tbl mayonnaise
- Make shrimp according to box instructions.
- In bowl mix the four ingredients together till combined.
- As soon as shrimp is done and hot toss the sauce on and coat.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes