- 4 Thick Boneless Chicken Breast (or 8 Thin Sliced) Cubed
- 2 Medium sized Eggplant sliced into rounds (1/2 inch thick)
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 9oz. can Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbs Oregano
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 4 oz container Feta cheese crumbled.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Peel and slice eggplant and lie out on paper towels and salt both sides.
- Cover eggplant sliced with more paper towels and put a heavy pan on them so they can "sweat" (removes bitterness) for about an hour.
- Pre Heat oven to 400 °
- Rinse off eggplant and lightly brush with olive oil and either grill or sauté for a few minutes to just barely soften and transfer to baking dish and set aside.
- Take chicken cubes, sliced onion and garlic sauté in fry pan until chicken is no longer pink. Drain off any liquid and then add tomato paste, water, and oregano and bring to a slow boil.
- Pour chicken mix over eggplant in baking dish and bake at 400° for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, top with feta, and serve over rice or noodles.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes