- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated Crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ pound salami
- ⅓ pound ham
- ¼ pound prosciutto
- 6 slices Havarti cheese, halved
- pepper to taste
- dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F / 190˚C.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, I used a pizza sheet worked awesome Place a bowl in the centre (about 5 inches in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, dough should overlap.
- Layer cheese, salami, ham, prosciutto, and Havarti on each triangle closest to the ring. Season with pepper and basil .
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes