- 1 16oz container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ¼ grated parmesan cheese
- 1tsp Italian seasoning
- 20 jumbo cooked pasta shells
- 20 precooked thawed Italian meatballs-Or make your own
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, and Italian seasoning until smooth.
- pour about ¼ cup of sauce into a 13x9 inch pan to coat the bottom.
- Spoon cheese mixture into shells and push a meatball down in the center.
- Place shells in pan and pour the rest of the sauce on top and bake covered for 25 minutes.
- remove cover and top with the remaining cheese and place back in the oven for 5 mins.
- Let cool and enjoy!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes