Maple Glazed Pumpkin Doughnuts
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package Wildtree Pumpkin Quick Bread
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease 2 (12 cup) doughnut pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and butter. Fold in Pumpkin Quick Bread mix until just combined.
- Pour into prepared doughnut pans and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, remove from pans, and cool completely.
- Whisk together maple syrup, powdered sugar, and coconut milk and drizzle over cooled doughnuts.
Calories: 115 Fat: 3 gm Saturated fat: 2 gm Carbohydrates: 21 gm Sodium: 46 mg Protein: 2 gm Cholesterol: 21 mg
Wildtree Pumpkin Quick Bread: Order here
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog