- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 4-oz. boneless pork chops
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- 2½ T. real maple syrup
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the pre-heated skillet. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside on a rimmed dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to hot skillet and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook mixture until it is reduced to about ⅓ of its original volume. When ready, the glaze will become thick and syrupy. (Do not overcook or the mixture will become hard and sticky).
- Return the pork chops to the skillet along with the juices that collected on the plate. Stir liquid to blend juices into the syrup and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately with Roasted Brussels Sprouts or your choice of sides.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/