Who does not love how mangoes and oranges taste together? Both delicious on their own, they take fruity goodness to a whole new level when combined. Make this mango orange smoothie when you’re feeling fatigued or just need something to help brighten your day. The vitamin C and beta carotene will help boost up your energy levels as well as fortify your immune system.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (or use the ones with no added sugar from the store)
- Half a mango, sliced and frozen
- 1 seedless orange, peeled, cleaned, and frozen (or use about a cup’s worth of clementines)
- 1 scoop vanilla or plain protein powder
Let’s Blend Up a Glass of Sunshine!
- Get all your ingredients ready. This smoothie recipe is perfect for meal-prepping because you can prepare portions ahead of time and simply put together when ready to drink!
- Pour the orange juice into your blender and follow with the frozen mango and orange wedges plus the protein powder.
- Blend everything together. You may add some honey or agave syrup at this point if desired but there is really no need.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
- Makes 1 generous serving!
- You can also enjoy this as a fruit slushie if you omit the protein powder.
- You may replace the orange juice with pineapple juice or even coconut water for an unexpected flavor twist!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com