Traditionally, mayonnaise is made with raw egg yolks—an ingredient many cooks prefer to avoid
- 2 raw egg yolks, preferably pastured.
- 1 cup quality oil like avocado oil or light olive oil.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1 Tablespoon water.
- Sea salt (I prefer Wildtree)
- Before you start, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Put the egg yolks in a food processor or blender. Sprinkle with salt and add water.
- Start blending while slowly pouring the oil into the feed tube.
- After the mayo has gotten thick, add lemon juice and gently mix with a spoon.
- However, note that the egg yolks in mayo aren’t cooked. Traditionally, mayonnaise is made with raw egg yolks—an ingredient many cooks prefer to avoid
- And, while the basic recipe above is great to start with, there is more to mayonnaise than just oil and eggs. It can be prepared using many different ingredients.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes