- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Up to 2 cups mixed vegetables (can use frozen, fresh or a mix)
- ¼ onion, diced small
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups reduced fat biscuit mix
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 2-3 chicken bouillon cubes (if using canned broth, use all 3)
- 1 can fat free cream of chicken soup
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a 9X13 dish, place butter in cubes and allow to melt in the oven.
- Heat the broth and dissolve the bouillon, set aside.
- Remove the dish from the oven and layer chicken on top of the butter, do not stir.
- Place your favorite mix of vegetables and onions on top of the chicken, do not stir (I used corn, green peas, carrots, spinach and bell pepper).
- Top with the cheese, no stirring!
- Combine the biscuit mix and the milk, pour over the top and again, do not mix!
- Mix together the broth and the cream of chicken soup, pour THIS over the top of everything.
- DO NOT STIR…yep, it looks like a mess, but bake for 45-50 minutes and the magic happens! Remove when top is evenly browned and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes