- 1 lb bacon...
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper ( I used a few mini ones)
- 1 C Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 6 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Chop bacon and cook thoroughly.
- While bacon cooks, chop onion and shred cheese.
- Put bacon onto a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Add chopped onion, mushroom, and bell pepper and stir to coat in bacon grease.
- When onion turns glossy, add thawed spinach, bacon, and stir to mix. Heat about 5 minutes,
- then remove from heat to cool.
- Stir together eggs, salt, pepper & heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl.
- Add in cheese, onion/spinach mixture, and bacon. Stir thoroughly to mix.
- Butter a glass pie plate or quiche dish, pour mix in, and pat evenly with a fork.
- Bake in 350 degrees F. oven 25-30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting & serving.
Instead of olive oil, we used: Smoky Bacon Flavored grapeseed oil. It was delicious
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com