- 12 oz. spicy pork sausage
- 12 whole eggs
- 4 oz. baby Portobello mushrooms, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, green portion only
- 8 oz. four cheese Mexican blend, finely shredded
- 2 t. salt
- 1 t. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Crumble sausage with your hands into bite-sized pieces into a large skillet. Over medium-high heat, cook the sausage until it is no longer pink. Remove from heat and carefully drain excess fat.
- Crack eggs into a large glass bowl and beat thoroughly with a fork. Add cooked sausage, Portobello mushrooms, green onion, ½ cheese blend, salt and pepper. Vigorously stir with a fork to blend all ingredients.
- Spray both muffin tins thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray and scoop ¼ cup of egg mixture into each container. (You should have enough for approximately 16 muffins)
- When finished, top each cup with equal amounts of the remaining Mexican-blend cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 20–25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing from pan. Serve immediately or place in freezer-safe container to freeze for later use.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes