- 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 2-4 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup of part-skim Mozzarella, shredded
- 4-6 thinly sliced pieces of ham
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 4-6 mushrooms, sliced
- 4-6 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Heat pizza sauce in a small saucepan, trim the chicken breasts and then flatten them with a meat mallet.
- Mix the oregano and garlic powder in a little bowl and then sprinkle both sides of each piece of chicken with the mixture.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Sauté the mushrooms, minced garlic and peppers until tender.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook 2 minutes on each side, just long enough to brown the chicken but not long enough to cook it through.
- Wrap the slices of ham around the chicken.
- Lay the chicken in a glass baking dish in a single layer. Top with sautéed mushrooms and sweet peppers.
- Spread sauce over the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with grated cheese cook until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. Serve hot.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com