- 1 lb chicken cooked and shredded
- about 20 pepperonis (more or less according to your taste)
- 1 cup low carb pizza sauce
- ½ diced green bell pepper
- 1½ cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Spray a 8x13 baking pan.
- Cover the bottom with chicken,
- then spread the pizza sauce over that.
- Next layer the peppers, then the cheese, then the pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes