- Peppermint layer ingredients:
- ¾ cup melted coconut butter (put jar in pan of boiling water to melt)
- ¼ cup finely shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted (put jar in pan of boiling water to melt)
- Chocolate layer ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted (put jar in pan of boiling water to melt)
- ½ teaspoon pure peppermint extract(or any other extract for more flavors)
- 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder (depends on how chocolatey you like it)
- ½ packet of stevia
- Peppermint Layer Instructions:
- )Mix together melted coconut butter, shredded coconut, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and peppermint extract.
- )Pour coconut butter mixture into mini muffin tins by filling only half way
- )Place in refrigerator and allow to harden for about 15 minutes
- Chocolate Layer Instructions:
- )Mix together 2 tablespoons coconut oil, stevia, and cacao powder
- )Remove muffin tin from refrigerator and top each tin with cacao mixture
- )Return to refrigerator until the chocolate has set.
- )To remove from tin put on the counter to thaw. use a knife to pop out the patties and store in a ziplock bag.
- )When ready to eat, simply set the peppermint patty cups on the counter for about 5 minutes
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Check out Wildtree Coconut Oil: http://www.mywildtree.com/Pws/WendyWilkes/store/AM/catalog/Coconut-Oil,330.aspx