- 1 -2 Med. Zucchini Squash
- 1-2 Med. Summer Squash
- ¼ Cup of Chicken Stalk
- 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
- ¼ Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- ½ Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Heat your chicken stock and seasonings over a med heat...let simmer for 2 min.
- Add squash and toss till well mixed..
- Cook for 5 min. or until the "noodles" are tender
- You can Top with Parmesan Cheese and chopped Parsley if desired
You could even do a meat sauce on top if you want...
I have a spiral cutter and LOVE it...
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy and motivated with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com