- 3 -4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli, cooked well and drained
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended. Coarsely chop the cooked broccoli. Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes