- 2 ripened bananas (mashed with fork)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbs Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Stevia in the raw (as this measures cup for cup to regular sugar)
- 2 cups Almond Meal/flour
- 1 Tbs Baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Grease loaf pan with butter
- In a two cup or larger measuring cup add mashed banana, eggs, vanilla extract,and oil should measure a little over a cup and add water to the two cup mark. (using this method is recommended to get correct water amount).
- though I would say about ¼ cup ...
- Next in a medium bowl combine Almond flour ,Stevia, Baking powder, Salt, and Chopped walnuts.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and mix with mixer until well blended .
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- let cool fully before removing from pan and slicing.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes