- 1 package of bacon about 12 ounces or 18 slices, fried or oven baked... I baked mine
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion, diced small
- ½-2/3 cup sugar substitute (I used Truvia)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke (purchased in the grocery store near the Worcestershire sauce)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Fry or oven bake the bacon. Let cool and crumble it.
- Keep or add a few tablespoons bacon fat in a skillet.
- Over a low heat, saute the onion until just soft. Stir in the bacon, canned diced tomatoes, sugar substitute, vinegar, liquid smoke, salt and pepper.
- Let the skillet simmer until the mixture is thickened.
- Spoon into a jar and keep refrigerated. May be frozen.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes