- 1 large head of Cauliflower cut into bite size pieces (approx 6 cups)
- 6-8 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled (Cooked in oven at 400° for 20 mins)
- 6 Tbs chopped Chives
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese ( may use cheddar)
- 8 oz container sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large pot boil water and cook Cauliflower for 8 - 10 minutes, drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, ½ of crumbled bacon, 3 tbs chives, 1 cups of cheese,mushrooms and cauliflower and mix well... place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese and rest of bacon crumbles. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted. top with remaining 3 T chives and serve.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes