- 1 head of steamed Cauliflower
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 -6 slices crisped turkey bacon crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Chop cooked cauliflower into small pieces.
- Mix sour cream, ½ of the green onions, ½ of the cheese, ½ of the bacon, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl.
- Stir in the cauliflower.
- Place in medium baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top just before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes