- 4-5 small bunches of fresh broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- ( Approx: 4-6 cups)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 6-8 Slices bacon cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Bag Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese (two cups) or cheese of your choice.
- 3-4 Tbs chopped fresh chives
- Steam or Boil Broccoli Pieces ( I boiled for 10 minutes)
- Drain and Let cool
- Mix together Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, 1 cup of the Shredded Cheese and half of cut up Bacon, Place in baking dish that is lightly sprayed with non stick spray,
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon pieces.
- Cook in oven 400° for 10- 15 minutes until cheese is melted
- Top with chopped Chives and serve! ENJOY!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes