- 1 package . vermicelli noodles
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package mushrooms sliced
- 2 c. diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 3 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1tsp basil
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese plus some for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook vermicelli according to package directions until al dente. Drain and reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon till crisp, set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, in the bacon grease, 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice into cubes. In the same frying pan, add garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach and season with salt and pepper and basil. Add heavy cream and 1 cup pasta water and let simmer, then add vermicelli and cheese and toss until fully coated.
- Add chicken and bacon and toss, then garnish with more cheese and serve.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes