- prepared meatballs (Or make your own)
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ cups water
- 1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
- I use a wire whisk to mix it up good.
- Poor over your meatballs, you can either do this in a big frying pan or in the oven at 350 for about 30 min.
- My guys love it over rice
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/