- 1 tsp Coconut oil or butter for cooking
- 1 onion chopped up
- ½ green pepper chopped
- ½ yellow pepper chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 5 cooked chicken strips (leftover chicken)
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In frying pan, heat up coconut oil.
- add onions, stir cook about 2 min.
- add green and yellow peppers cook about 2 min.
- add tomatoes your italian seasoning salt and pepper, cook about 3 min stirring regularly.
- Last add your cooked chicken and cook for about a few more minutes
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes