- 1 Cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 big tomato chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- A handful of lettuce
- ½ cup of corn
- Cheddar cheese cut into small cubes (Optional)
- For the dressing:
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- ¼ of lemon juice
- 3 or 4 tbsp of olive oil or any oil of choice(I use zesty lemon grapeseed oil)
- In a bowl mix all the veggies with quinoa.
- In a glass jar add the lemon juice, oil, and season with salt and pepper, close the lid and shake it like a mad man, pour the mixture on your salad right before serving.
- You can add avocado, olives, tuna, and boiled eggs if you want to make it more filling.
- It can replace a whole meal.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes
Check out Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil