- · 2 cups all-purpose flour
- · ½ cup powdered sugar
- · 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- · 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- · 2 large eggs
- · 5 fl.-oz. can Evaporated Milk
- · ½ cup granulated sugar
- · 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- · 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- · 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- · 1 teaspoon yellow food coloring (optional)
- · 1 cup sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE for 25 minutes.
- PLACE cream cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into partially baked crust.
- BAKE for additional 15 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Spread sour cream over top; refrigerate. Cut into bars.
- So Delicious! Enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com