- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (shown using fresh squeezed juice)
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 6 oz. fresh or frozen blackberries
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, juice and eggs.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in lemon zest, nuts, and blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° F. for 60 to 70 minutes.
- GLAZE Combine all ingredients mix well. Drizzle over bread.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes