- 2 - 14½ oz cans Ready Cut Tomatoes (your choice of flavor)
- ½ c. water
- 2 Tbsp. Stevia
- ¾ c. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- pinch of ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp. mustard powder (not prepared)
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Put all ingredients into blender and pulse until smooth and blended well.
- Transfer to large pot and bring to a rolling boil on high heat. Once it reaches rolling boil, immediately turn down to low with lid on and simmer for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
- After one hour, turn up to medium low heat and keep stirred for about 30 minutes or until it thickens to your desired consistency. You do not have to stir continually. Just keep an eye on it and stir every few minutes at least. You don't want it to burn in pan.
- Allow to cool completely. Once cooled, place back into blender and pulse again just to make sure it is smooth again.
- Makes about 1½ cups
(If you don't want it to have the kick, just leave out the cayenne and you are good to go)
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com