- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sat
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups finely chopped cabbage (about 1 head)
- ¼ cup shredded carrot (1 medium carrot)
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Be sure cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces, very small about the size of rice.
- Then combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Now you are ready to add cabbage, carrots, and onion, and mix very well.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes