- 4 skinless chicken breasts (butterflied)
- ¾ c flour
- 8 tbsp. butter
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ c lemon juice (I used fresh lemons)
- 1 c chicken broth
- 3-4 tbsp. capers
- salt & pepper
- Put flour in a medium bowl and season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts between plastic wrap and beat with a meat tenderizer on both sides. (the plastic wrap keeps splattering contained)
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil and 2 tbsp. of butter over med/high heat.
- Salt & pepper both sides of each chicken breast then dredge in the flour mixture and place in heated pan.
- Cook on each side approx. 3-4 minutes, til browned on each side.
- Remove from pan and set aside. Into the hot pan add the lemon juice, capers and chicken broth and stir well.
- Place chicken back into the pan and add remaining butter. Cook over medium heat til liquid cooks down and thickens & chicken finishes cooking.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com