- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup baking mix.
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- * 1 cup flaked coconut for the filling and additional coconut to sprinkle on top.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F . Grease a 10 inch glass pie plate.
- Combine milk, eggs, butter and vanilla and mix until blended. Next add sugar, biscuit mix and coconut to wet ingredients. Mix with hand held mixer on low speed for about two min. Do not over mix. Pour into greased pie plate. Let stand about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack, then refrigerate for two hours before serving.Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie. Top with whipped cream.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com