- 1 cup cooked farro
- 1 bunch of Kale
- ½ red onion
- ½ red bell pepper
- For the Vinaigrette:
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T champagne vinegar (or your favorite flavored vinegar)
- 1 t honey
- juice squeezed from a lime wedge
- Remove stems from kale and tear into bite size pieces.
- Blanch kale in boiling water for 1-2 minutes just to soften a bit.
- Drain kale and toss with cooked farro.
- Finely slice red onion and slice red pepper into bite sized pieces. Mix with kale and farro.
- Mix all ingredients for dressing in a jar and shake, or whisk in a bowl. Pour dressing over other ingredients and toss till everything is coated.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy and motivated with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com