- 2 cups Flour
- ⅔ cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tbl Kahlua
- 4-5 Ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup (or more) Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven 350F/180C.
- In a bowl, sift dry ingredients together, or blend using a fork. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter together. Add the eggs until well blended. Add Kahlua and Bananas to the mixture until creamy.
- Add and blend in the dry ingredients into the mixture on low until well mixed. Add chopped walnuts.
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray and add your dough to pans until half way full.
- Bake at 350F/180C for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick stuck into middle of loaf comes out clean. Makes 2 loaves.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com