- 5-6 Bell Peppers
- 1 pound ground beef or sausage
- 1 12 oz box Zatarains Original Jambalaya Mix
- 1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cut off each top of the peppers and scrape out the seeds and membranes. Set aside.
- Combine ground beef, stewed tomatoes, whole box of Zatarains mix, and ½ cup of cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Stuff each bell pepper with mixture.
- Put ¼ cup water in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours until peppers are tender and ground beef is cooked throughout.
- About 15 minutes before serving, sprinkle remaining cheese and let it melt.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes