- 3 c. water
- ¾ c. fresh lemon juice (6-8 medium lemons)
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 t. jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, finely minced
- ⅓ c. honey, preferably local
- Optional Garnishes:
- Rosemary sprigs with lower leaves removed
- Cucumber chunks or slices
- Jalapeno chunks or slices
- Lemon wedges
- Add water, lemon juice, cucumber, jalapeno, and honey to a blender and blend until completely liquefied. Taste and add more jalapeno and/or honey, if desired. Blend again if necessary.
- Pour liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove any larger particles and transfer mixture to a large pitcher. Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, pour over ice and garnish with slices of lemon, cucumber, and/or jalapeno. For a fancier presentation, thread chunks of cucumber and jalapeno onto sprigs of rosemary to garnish each glass.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/