- 3 Med. ears of fresh corn, cut each one in thirds
- 1 pound of med. red potatoes..quartered
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 large green pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- YOU COULD Use any other veggies you have or want too....
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tbsp of fresh basil or 1 tbsp of dried basil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning if desired
- In a large bowl, combine the 1st 9 ingredients.
- Toss to coat, place on a double thickness of heavy duty foil... dot with butter...
- Fold foil around the veggie mix and seal tightly.
- Grill over med. heat my grill temp was set at 325 for 25 to 30 min...or until potatoes are tender.. Turning once..
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes