- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 pound beef chuck roast
- 1 (14.5 ounce)can no salt added petite diced tomatoes
- ½ cup Wildtree Italian Simmering Sauce
- ¼ cup flour
- Add carrots, potatoes, and celery to a slow cooker.
- Place beef chuck roast on top of vegetables.
- Pour diced tomatoes and Italian Simmering Sauce over the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 - 6 hours or low for 8 – 10 hours.
- Transfer roast and vegetables to a pan or bowl.
- Transfer half of the liquid to a separate mixing bowl. Whisk flour into broth until smooth and transfer mixture back to slow cooker. Whisk until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve as a gravy over the pot roast.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes
Check out Wildtree Italian Simmering Sauce