- 3 Med. ears of fresh corn, cut each one in thirds...
- 1 pound of med. red potatoes..quartered
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 large green pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- YOU COULD Use any other veggies you have or want too....
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tbsp of fresh basil or 1 tbsp of dried basil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning if desired
- In a large bowl, combine the 1st 9 ingredients,..toss to coat, place on a double thickness of heavy duty foil... dot with butter... fold foil around the veggie mix and seal tightly.
- Grill over med. heat my grill temp was set at 325 for 25 to 30 min...or until potatoes are tender.. turning once..
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes