- 1 Box of Vanilla Wafers
- 1 Can of Crushed Pineapples with Juice
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package of coconut
- 1 (8oz) Container Cool Whip
- 1 small jar of cherries
- 1 cup of pecans (optional)
- Layer the bottom of dish with Vanilla Wafers.
- Mix in a bowl the lemon juice and condensed milk, then add the pineapples and mix all together. Pour this over the vanilla wafers in the dish.
- Add another layer of the Vanilla Wafers on top of the pineapple mix.
- Then top with cool whip, and coconut and cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: You can replace coconut with pecans if you'd like.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com